How Do I Dispute the Accuracy of an Employment Verification?

If you believe any information in your employment verification report is inaccurate or incomplete, you may file a dispute with DriverReach. The dispute investigation process may take up to 30 days from the date we receive notice of the dispute.

You are entitled this information by law. If you need assistance identifying the specific information that you want to dispute, it may be helpful for you to first request a copy of your employment verification report(s) from your previous employer, but it is not necessary for you to do so.

DriverReach will promptly investigate the information you are disputing. DriverReach also has trained customer service representatives who can work with you if you need assistance identifying the specific information you want to dispute.

To report a dispute, you may contact DriverReach Support at

You must also complete a dispute form and email it to If you are unable to access or complete the form or if you require additional assistance, please contact us:

DriverReach Support

Address: DriverReach
Attn: Consumer Disputes 
880 Monon Green Blvd, Suite 101
Carmel, IN 46032


Additional Information
The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act: Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA

For California consumers: Summary of Your Rights Under California Law

Additional background screening information and reference materials published by the FTC may be found at:

If you believe you are the victim of identity theft, applicable information published by the FTC may be found at:, including a copy of the FTC’s publication “Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft”, which also may be found directly at: